Wednesday 8 January 2014

Milestones

First of all, a slightly belated Nativity Greeting to my Orthodox friends on the Old Calendar for yesterday - Christ is Born! Glorify Him!

Happy Epiphany/Theophany to those who celebrated that Feast on January 6th :-)

Yesterday was also a milestone birthday for me, so it was quite a busy day for us as a family.  I had lots of wonderful presents, including some very special gifts from my dear friend Mary R, lots of much-wanted books and the boxed set of Sherlock DVDs from someone as a "Surprise Ninja Present" :-)

Lots of fun, laughter and mayhem....thank you to everyone!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Many years to you and lots of love!!!

DebD said...

I join that illustrious club on Saturday. I keep forgetting we're practically twins ;)

Happy birthday and many, many years!